YOU DO NEED TO HAVE A WIFI RADIO ON THE COMPUTER FOR THIS TO WORK!
Today we’re “hacking”, (WELL technically we’re NOT hacking anything!!)..
Let me say that again, today I am gonna show you how to read out stored WIFI passwords from a windows computer using the Powershell tool. (I guess you can use the command prompt as well, but that ain’t fancy).
I don’t think people know how powerful Powershell can be, and i think most people running windows 7 and up don’t even know it’s there (Or was it released in windows 8?? Hmm.. Now i’m not sure).
YOU DO NEED TO HAVE A WIFI RADIO ON THE COMPUTER FOR THIS TO WORK! Many people dislike this video because they cant enter the “wlan” module, which of course is because they DON’T FU#%ING READ THE DESCRIPTION!!!! and don’t have WIFI on their computer.
So this trick is mostly gonna be useful for laptop users, or workstations with a WIFI radio antenna built into its motherboard or something.
Well have you lost your WIFI password, and don’t have access to the routers interface, then this will surely help you out!
Stay strong, and GAME ON!
PS: did i mention?
YOU DO NEED TO HAVE A FU#%ING WIFI RADIO ON THE COMPUTER FOR THIS TO WORK!
** Social Media links **
• Twitter http://twitter.com/Level10gamers
• Instagram https://instagram.com/level10gamers
• Twitch http://twitch.tv/level10gamers
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/level10gamers
• SnapChat https://www.snapchat.com/add/level10gamers
** Donate to us via PayPal here:
** Credits **
Electric Joy Ride – Origin
Free Download @ http://bit.ly/electricjoyride_origin
** NCS **
NCS Spotify: http://spoti.fi/NCS
• SoundCloud http://soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds
• Facebook http://facebook.com/NoCopyrightSounds
• Twitter http://twitter.com/NCSounds
• Google+ http://google.com/+nocopyrightsounds
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/nocopyrightsounds