Today I am Playing the classical game Contra on my old NES Console from Nintendo.
This video was requested by you guys, and we will of course take on a challenge like this. Found a seller on E-BAY who sold old Nintendo cartridges, and when i saw this i just had to get it. The game was fun, and i honestly think that this game is best played in multiplayer mode. Why you may wonder?
WELL, because it’s EXTREMELY HARD!!!
Games today are nothing like the games back then.
“Brutal Hard” mode today is like “Very Easy” back then. Don’t believe me? Have a go at it..
PS: Last Konami game i play..
Tries to put it back alive, and get’s a © claim slapped into my face! GEE THANKS! Hope the AD-rev taste bitter!
Social Media links
• Twitter http://twitter.com/Level10gamers
• Instagram https://instagram.com/level10gamers
• Twitch http://twitch.tv/level10gamers
• Facebook https://www.facebook.com/level10gamers
• Merchandise Shop http://shop.level10gamers.com
• SnapChat https://www.snapchat.com/add/level10g…
** Donate to us via PayPal here:
** GET your Level10Gamers merchandise here: http://shop.level10gamers.com
** Credits **
▽Intro Music Provided by NoCopyrightSounds:
Inukshuk – Happy Accidents [NCS Release]
▽ Connect with NCS
● SoundCloud http://soundcloud.com/nocopyrightsounds
● Instagram http://instagram.com/nocopyrightsounds_
● Facebook http://facebook.com/NoCopyrightSounds
● Twitch http://twitch.tv/nocopyrightsounds
● Twitter http://twitter.com/NCSounds
● Spotify http://bit.ly/SpotifyNCS